1 of 5
2 of 5
3 of 5
4 of 5
5 of 5
Arnolfini Café Bar is closed both inside and out under the current lockdown until further notice.
Overlooking Bristol’s historic harbour, Arnolfini Café Bar is a picturesque, central location, managed by award-winning, independent brewery Bristol Beer Factory.
You can also enjoy Arnolfini Café Bar al fresco on an exclusive, enclosed decking area outside Arnolfini as well as inside.
Bristol Beer Factory is currently offering a selection of cakes, hot drinks, coffee and soft drinks.
NHS workers and students receive 10% discount on presentation of a valid ID card.
There are very limited toilet facilities available to Café Bar customers only. There is a list of public toilets available within Bristol at www.bristol.gov.uk/streets-travel/public-toilets
The Café Bar is closed, both inside and out, until further notice due to the current national lockdown.
Covid-19 measures in place
Tables are subject to availability, with a vastly reduced capacity to allow for social distancing. When you visit the following measures are in place in accordance with Covid-19 secure guidelines to keep customers and the team as safe as possible:
– Guests will be greeted at the entrance and shown to their table
– Guests must check in by either scanning the NHS QR code via the NHS Covid-19 app, or details can be recorded on paper.
– Guests will be served at their table – there is no service from the bar
– Guests must wear a mask when not seated
– Tables will be spaced at an appropriate distance
– Surfaces will be regularly sanitised throughout the day
– Staff will wear appropriate PPE for their role as per our risk assessment
– Toilets will have limited capacity for customers only
– No reservations will be taken
– Maximum group size of six people
All Bristol Beer Factory staff will have been thoroughly trained on government guidelines and we ask that you follow any advice given by them. We will be adapting our processes as we learn more and the guidelines change so please accept that what was true one day may be different the next.
About Bristol Beer Factory
BBC Food & Farming Award winners, Bristol Beer Factory started life in 2004 brewing just a few standard cask conditioned ales in a vibrant part of South Bristol. Realising there is so much more to brewing and so many more styles of beer, their range has now developed into over eight different regular bottled ales, seven regular cask ales and up to five specials throughout the year.
Their enviable national award-winning core range includes Independence, Milk Stout and Southville Hop, they have also recently launched the Brewery Taproom on North Street, The Beer Club and their new 4% session ale, Fortitude. Fourteen years on, they are still fiercely independent and focused on producing great beer.
In 2017 Bristol Beer Factory appointed new investors Guy and Becky Newell and Josh Eggleton as Non – Executive Directors.
0117 440 9741