Arnolfini are one of four visual arts organisations in the region working with Visual Arts South West and Annabel Jackson Associates Ltd. to undertake research into the quality of visitors’ experience. We would like to recruit 15 families to join our focus panel.
The focus of our research will centre around how we are perceived by families. We hope that through our findings we can better cater to the needs of not only family groups, but all of our visitors.
Arnolfini has an international reputation for commissioning and presenting innovative, experimental work in the visual arts, live art, dance, film, music, poetry and literature, always with a strong emphasis upon audience engagement. We appreciate and embrace our diverse audience base and are looking for ways to extend our reach further and make Arnolfini an organisation that appeals to, and is accessible to as many people as possible. Through this research strand we hope to better understand how families experience Arnolfini’s exhibitions, events and facilities and whether there is anything that we could do to improve this experience.
Families we need you!
We would like to recruit 15 families to join our focus panel. The family panel will meet 4 times over the next year to experience and provide feedback on our building, events, workshops, exhibitions and performances. Dates for meeting are: Saturday April 27, June 29, September 28, November 30.
Who we are looking for:
- Families groups with a range of ages, interests and backgrounds.
- Families with children from a variety of age groups.
- Some families with an interest in social media (e.g Facebook, Twitter)
- Families that do not serve on another organisation’s board or panel.
- Families who are able to attend all four meetings over the next year.
What’s in it for you?
As thanks for helping us to research how we can better appeal to families, we are offering the following benefits to panel members:
- A free kid’s club or activities for children during the focus group meetings.
- Free Arnolfini membership, which includes events, café bar and bookshop discounts.
- Free entrance to all ticketed Arnolfini events for the year.
- Refreshments at each panel meeting
To register your interest or for more information, please contact Ellie Jeffs (Assistant Curator of Learning and Participation) email@example.com