Here’s some more information you might need to help plan your visit.
At Arnolfini you’ll find:
- Lockers, some large enough for suitcases (£1 per use, non-refundable).
- Toilets – gender neutral in the bar on Level 0 and on Level 2 – for use by visitors to Arnolfini galleries, bookshop and bar. Please note the nearest Public Toilets are listed at www.bristol.gov.uk/streets-travel/public-toilet-map
- Baby change facilities.
- Buggy park.
- Wellbeing Room on Level 1, a multiple purpose space used for first aid, quiet time and prayer space.
- A Harbourside Bar.
- Two event spaces which can hold up to 40-60 people.
- A 209 seat Theatre holding a range of events including conferences, talks, film screenings, music and seminars.
- A varied Exhibitions and events programme.
- Please contact us for lost and found enquiries. We keep found items for up to 30 days.
- Unfortunately we do not have a cash point on site. We are operating a cash-free site, taking payment by debit and credit card.
- Cash and Contactless Donation Point.
- See our Families section for more information to help plan your visit.
- The Reading Room, a space where you are welcome to explore the many artists’ books and periodicals we hold there.