Arnolfini is located in the centre of Bristol on Narrow Quay, between the harbourside and Prince Street.
16 Narrow Quay
Bristol BS1 4QA
View on Google Maps
From the south, cross the swing bridge from Prince Street. From the north or centre of the city, walk along the quayside leaving the centre.
Look out for Bristol Legible City blue street information panels which should direct you to Arnolfini from all directions.
By Public Transport
Arnolfini is a 15 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads railway station. A taxi rank can be found outside the station.
Most city centre bus services stop within walking distance of Arnolfini. The nearest stops are at The Centre and Queen Square.
Marlborough Street Bus Station is 15 mins walk away.
For more information on trains call National Rail Enquiries on +44(0)3457 48 49 50 or see their website.
For more information on buses call First, Bristol Bath & The West Buses on +44 (0)345 646 0707 or see their website.
Once you reach the centre of Bristol, you can reach Arnolfini by following the brown tourism signs.
Directions from M32:
- Take M32 (exit 19 from M4) to the end of the motorway.
- At main traffic lights turn right towards city centre.
- At large roundabout, take 1st exit onto Haymarket (leads into Rupert St).
- Keep to the left and go through three sets of lights. You will come to the centre. Keep in the left lane and filter left onto Baldwin Street.
- Take 2nd right onto Queen Charlotte Street then 1st left.
- At river turn right ( onto a cobbled street).
- At the end take the 2nd exit off the mini roundabout onto The Grove.
- There is a long stay car park on your left. Other parking options are listed below.
- Arnolfini is opposite you at the end of The Grove. The main entrance to Arnolfini faces the water.
- Long stay car park on The Grove, off Prince Street.
- NCP multi-storey car park next door to The Bristol Hotel on Prince Street.
- Long stay car park ‘Wapping Wharf car park’ is located behind M Shed.
- Pay and display on street parking is available at Queens Square.
Number 07 Boats run timetabled ferries around Bristol harbourside. You can find a timetable on their website.
Stay at Bristol’s Clifton Hotels
Arnolfini visitors receive a special discount off best available rates when booking directly with Clifton Hotels.
Simply quote ARNOLFINI when booking online:
For more to see in the area, please have a look at Go Bath Bristol’s website.