If you missed our special Arnolfini ‘making’ assembly hosted by Megan Clark-Bagnall, you can still join in online here, details below.
Inspired by our exhibition ASSEMBLY by Angelica Mesiti, budding artists young and old can join Megan online at Make with Meg for a special family making workshop, encouraging creative ways to connect – something that feels more important now than ever– we will still assemble!
Taking part in our assembly is simple:
Find Make with Meg Workshop on You Tube here
- Gather your materials (see the list below) and a favourite snack.
- Gather your family for Megan’s live workshop including an introduction to a variety of different making activities including creating your own mini placards and rosettes.
- Spend as much of the next 45 minutes as you like making and creating as a family.
- Share images of your creations with our creative community either through a live chat or on twitter/instagram using the #makewithmeg and watch as Megan creates a shrine to your creations.
- Grab your snacks, pin on your rosettes, wave your placards, and join Megan for a closing assembly – around an hour and a half in – to celebrate all your creations, and encourage you get on your feet to join Megan in a family Conga.
What materials will I need to ‘make with Meg’:
An internet Connection, cardboard, a stick (any shape or size), tape (sellotape, masking, washi – you choose), glue, scissors, pens or colouring crayons, a safety pin, any decorative items you have to hand (such as ribbon, coloured paper, glitter etc
Around an hour and a half but you can join the whole workshop or drop in and out as time allows.
Arnolfini’s We Are Family events offer fun for all ages, but are particularly suitable for 3 – 11 year olds. As with all our We Are Family workshops parents are asked to accompany children for the duration of the online workshop, encouraging you to make and create as a family.