We aim to welcome all visitors to our building, programme and website, and make every effort to provide access for all.
Access to our building
We aim to make all visitors welcome in our building. For help planning your visit please download the following:
Our building was redeveloped to ensure that physical access within the building was improved for everyone. Our facilities include:
- Lift access to all levels of Arnolfini.
- Baby changing facilities to make it easier for those with young children.
- Accessible toilets.
- During exhibitions, transcripts and large print transcripts are available for any audio pieces in the galleries and from the Information Desk as well as on the individual exhibition pages.
- The nearest accessible parking is The Grove, Harbour Side, Bristol BS1 4RB which includes blue badge spaces.
- Two wheelchairs are available for use inside the building.
- We are very happy to welcome Guide and Assistance Dogs.
Access to this website
It’s important to us that we provide a website that is accessible. We have made every effort to ensure that our site can be easily used by as many people as possible and are looking for further ways in which to improve it in the future.
At Arnolfini we aim to create an environment in which all staff, visitors, and students feel safe and happy and where individuals are accepted so that safe, controlled discussion and debate can happen.
Please read our Safer Spaces policy for more information:
If you have any concerns about access issues, please call us and we will do our best to help.
T: 0117 917 2300